antigirl

Unknown Monday, April 16, 2007

: : the biggest excitement of the day, an email from antigirl [tiphanie brooke] popped up in my inbox. I had been waiting for a reply and was so happy to hear back from her! I've blogged about her before. her work is absolutely beautiful! and finally today, I was able to purchase my very first piece, .flights of fancy.

it's gorgeous, and I can't wait to get it in the mail! I'm considering buying a few more. she has a great collection available right here on her website.


the second most exciting and inspiring thing today was watching all the marathon runners brave the rain and the wind to run their 26 miles....I think they are all heroes! they are incredible for putting themselves up for such a challenge. congratulations all whom completed the marathon! you inspire so many.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment