A Merry Red Christmas Eve

Unknown Saturday, December 15, 2007
I am planning my virtual outfit to wear on Christmas Eve. This year has been very special and there is alot to celebrate and to be thank-ful for. Red seems appropriate and just feels right for this time of year. In a perfect world this is what I would love to have in my closet and jewellery chest. What do you think?
Lida Baday silk skirt & Donna Karen turtle neck
Cartier "Le Basier du Dragon" 18K white gold & ruby earrings based on Art Deco style. The lucky thread is tied, as when making a wish.
Manolo Blahnik shiny red sequin heels trimmed with satin piping.

Cartier Ruby & Diamond Ring

Cartier Classic Diamond Watch with red crocodile strap

And to finish off the outfit Cartier Delices Perfume
Sweet dreams of a Merry Red Christmas
For another post on colorful Red for the Holiday Season visit Me, Myself & I
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment