....more....

Unknown Sunday, January 13, 2008

: : thank you. thank you. thank you!! I can't tell you how exciting, inspiring and rewarding it's been to be reading your comments on my last post. this is what I eventually wanted to use the blog for, as a sounding board, to test my own ideas, and get feedback along with sharing my inspiration. you guys all rock for sharing your excitement, your feedback, ideas for changes/new ideas etc. !!! I've been so inspired, I spent the whole weekend in front of my computer.

and this is what I came up with. a little more advanced and detailed this time. following my sisters suggestion of using a darker background which was very common in kurbits/allmoge patterns. this one is coming in a different color combination too.

please feel free to share your thoughts again!

: : click on the image to see a larger picture: :
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment