what about these?

Unknown Sunday, February 3, 2008



: : it's been a productive weekend. with everyone absorbed in the superbowl, I decided to take advantage of the time to do some design work and took a trip to IKEA during the actual superbowl. that has got to be the best time of the year to go to IKEA!! we were cruising through living rooms, kitchens and bedrooms with no one in our way!!

I'm eager to get some feedback on yet another set of patterns. the first one, still more traditional, but a little different than previous motifs. the second one, a first draft of a repeatable pattern. not the right color combination yet, I'm working on that. the top one, a personal favorite. more birches, and monochrome colors. what do you all think?

and where will this take me? I don't know yet. I don't know what the opportunities are, and don't know where I want to go. for now, I'll keep on creating.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment