Home Design Ideas - Eclectic Kitchen

Unknown Thursday, August 5, 2010
My better half (Kelley) sent me the kitchen photo below. She loves it and so do I.

Here are a few observations:
  • No upper cabinets - most of the storage is below counter height. I suspect there may be a pantry around the corner or pantry cabinets out of view.
  • Eliminating the upper cabinets allows plenty of glass
  • I like the mix of old and new. Actually its mostly new but a rather ornate crown molding and the carrera marble counters add a touch of traditional and soften the hard lines.
  • All of that counter space allows room for accessories to decorate the space. This starts to feel like another room rather than a kitchen.

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment